All Saints Church
- Treble.1909. John Taylor & Co.
- 2nd. 1909. John Taylor & Co.
- 3rd. 1909. John Taylor & Co.
- 4th. 1766. Joseph Eayre of St. Neots.
- 5th. 1871. John Taylor & Co.
- 6th. 1738. Thomas I Eayre of Kettering.
- 7th. 1861. John Taylor & Co.
- Tenor. 1749. Thomas I Eayre. (Wt.10-2-9).
Ground Floor Ringing area.
Restoration & refurbishment project completed in 2013.
- Practice nights are on the 1st. 3rd. 4th. (5th.) Tuesday of each month, from 7.30pm. to 9.00pm.
- Except 2nd.Tuesday, practice is at Kimcote.
Access to the Church is via Church Drive(off Main St.) or Church Lane.
The Earlier Bells.
- In 1876, 5 bells were recorded & form part of the present day ring from 4th. to Tenor.
- The 4th. of the ring of 5 was re-cast in 1861 by John Taylor & Co. from an earlier bell dated 1671, founder unknown.
Village amenities include :-