St Faith Church
Kilsby Tunnel, designed & engineered by Robert Stephenson in the 19th. century, passes to the east of the village. Over the top of it’s route through the high ground, are two listed classically ornate, ventilator shafts & several smaller ones in attendance.
Benefice :- Barby with Kilsby.
- Treble. 1706. Henry Penn. (4-3-15).
- 2nd. 1912. John Taylor & Co. (6-0-8).
- 3rd. 1912. John Taylor & Co. (7-3-10).
- Tenor. 1912. John Taylor & Co. (Wt.10-1-3).
Ground Floor rope layout plan.
………….west wall of tower…………
……….↓open access to nave↓………
A nice little 4, medium weight , go well.
- Service ringing 2nd and 4th Sunday 9:30 am. – 10.00 am.
- Toilet Facilities.
The Earlier Bells.
Three bells were recorded in 1552.
By 1878, records show 4 bells :-
- Treble. 1706. Henry Penn of Peterborough.
- 2nd. 1706. Henry Penn of Peterborough..
- 3rd. 1616. Robert Atton of Buckingham.
- Tenor. 1625. Hugh II Watts.