All Saints' Church
High St. Lamport
Benefice:- Part of The Faxton Group of Churches.
P.D.G.C.B.R. Guilsborough branch.
Unringable, Anti-clockwise ring of 4 bells.
- Treble. 1872. John Taylor & Co. (5-0-16).
- 2nd. 1641. Hugh II Watts. (5 cwt.)
- 3rd. 1641. Hugh II Watts. (6¼ cwt.)
- Tenor. 1616. Tobias I Norris of Stamford. (8 cwt.)
The Earlier Bells.
The treble was re-cast in 1872, from an earlier bell dated 1663 by Christopher Graye.
Village & nearby amenities include :-
- Heritage railway & station on Pitsford/Brampton road.Linear
- Country Park following a dis-used 14 mile long railway track.
- Public house.
- Stately home.