Church of St. Andrew
Off Scaldwell Rd. Old
The village is also known as Wold.
Benefice:- Walgrave, Old & Scaldwell.
P.D.G.C.B.R. Guilsborough Branch.
5 Bells. currently unringable.
- Treble. 1825. Thomas II Mears.
- 2nd. 1723. Thomas I Eayre of Kettering.
- 3rd. 1631. Hugh II Watts.
- 4th. c1480. John Danyell, succ’r. “Brede”.
- Tenor. 1639. Hugh II Watts. (12 cwt.)
Very limited car parking adjacent to Church.
The Extra bell.
Before 1825 there were 4 bells already existing. in the tower. A new treble was added in 1825.
Village amenities include :-